Saturday, October 12, 2002

Silence

I know all I need to; it is visible within your hesitance.
Your sudden coldness has robbed me of our intimate acquaintance.
Pain compels my innermost thoughts to await your divergence.
Still, animosity gives me strength to walk away without repentance.
I am finished with your ignorance and resistance.
Evidence exhibits the inept possibility of coexistence.
Exhausted by the thrashings of your indifference.
I am not senseless; I know the precedents of each pretense.
Release me from the awareness of your existence.
Assist me with your demise this instance.
I must acquire the distance of your every essence.
I wish not to be within inches of your malicious presence.
Though anger craves vengeance, it will come with reminiscence.
Retract all the emptiness you imposed and give me your silence.
Do not hound me any longer with your egocentric persistence.
Pitch your shit to another, I have lost all patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment