Sunday, May 25, 2003

Selfrighteous Vengeance

Hateful shell.
Broken inside.
This is my hell.
Just let me fucking die.
Frost bitten heart.
The beating has ceased.
I've caught on...got smart.
Now, I'll bring them all to their knees.
I don't want to feel.
Don't want to speak.
I just want to heal.
Rise above the weak.


I'm on the brink of the rock's face.
Below me, the fiery trenches await.
I'm falling faster than time can chase.
This is my destiny, my fate...there is no escape.
To hell with love and all it stands for.
Love is just as cheap as talk these days.
To hell with the worthless ones whom knock upon my door.
Each man is the same simplistic maze anyway.
One by one, they've taken their turns.
They beat me bloody until I couldn’t bleed anymore.
Insignificant little boys...they must learn.
The blood will seep now, from their filthy pores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment