Tuesday, March 4, 2003

Fallen Angyl

Divine flesh beneath my nails and in my teeth.
Passion fills the air, so thick I can barely breathe.
Unveiled masses of skin in simultaneous motion.
Illustrating, mocking portraits of true emotion.

Strangely, this is known in acceptance.
Not even the slightest thought of repentance.
Maybe there is, for the words did surge from my hand.
Within dark corners of myself, I admit fear of this man.

For, a beautiful soul hides inside.
That, not even he, himself can deny.
Why must I always scratch at the exterior?
Digging and digging until I find the innermost core.

Damn the senseless bitch that hurt him so.
Condemn her to a life of anguish for turning him cold.
It is because of her, I do not want to feel for him.
I do not want to get too close to take him in.

The fear of falling taunts me consistently.
Slaughter all sentiments now, before they demolish me.
This is...what it is...and nothing more.
For, I know I will never be the one, whom he adores.

No comments:

Post a Comment